- Family Planning for Women and Couples Following Fistula Care (English, PDF, 949 KB; French, PDF, 1 MB).
This booklet provides clients with information about family planning methods for couples following a woman’s fistula repair.
- Digital Stories Facilitator’s Guide (English, PDF, 2.89 MB; French, PDF, 2.76 MB)
This guide serves as a companion to the “Learn From My Story” series. In order to help people to listen to and use the stories, a facilitator’s guide was created and includes: the text of each woman’s story, discussion questions tailored to each woman’s story, and key messages for facilitators to convey. The intended use of the guide is with three main audiences: health care providers, women with fistula, and community members.
Materials from Bangladesh
- Picture Book: Preventing Obstetric Fistula (English, PDF, 4.1 MB; Bangla, PDF, 7.73 MB)
- Enabling to Ensure Women’s Rights: Help an Obstetric Fistula Patient brochure (English, PDF, 3.93 MB)
- Obstetric Fistula: A Tragic Experience (Bangla/English, PDF, 39.4 MB)
- Obstetric Fistula Brief (Bangla, PDF, 2.28 MB)
- Obstetric Fistula Case Identification Checklist (Bangla, PDF, 230 KB; English, PDF, 147 KB)
- Obstetric Fistula Poster (Bangla, PDF, 831 KB)
Materials from Guinea
- Major Causes of Obstetric Fistula (French, JPEG, 103 KB) (A similar poster: French, JPEG, 102 KB; another similar poster: French, JPEG, 686 KB)
- Obstetric fistula is treatable (French, JPEG 98 KB) (A similar poster : French, JPEG, 70 KB; another similar poster: French, JPEG, 71 KB)
- To Reduce Maternal and Infant Mortality, Go to the Health Center (French, JPEG, 108 KB)
- Fistula Care Postcard (French, PDF, 260 KB)
Materials from Ethiopia
- Fistula Diagnosis Job Aid (English, PDF, 214 KB)
- Fistula Diagnosis Poster (English, PDF, 767 KB)
Materials from Niger
- Maternal health picture books developed by the Fistula Eradication Network (Reseau pour l’Eradication de la Fistule–REF) in Niger:
Materials from Sierra Leone
- Aberdeen Women’s Centre brochure front (English, PNG image, 4.08 MB)
- Aberdeen Women’s Centre brochure back (English, PNG image, 3.83 MB)
Materials from Uganda
- Community Prevention Poster (English, PDF, 2.24 MB)
- Prevention Poster for Providers (English, PDF, 737 KB)
- Learn From My Story: Women Confront Fistula in Rural Uganda is a series of testimonials from women who have experienced obstetric fistula and wanted to share their stories in their own words, using their own photographs and drawings Eleven “digital stories” recount hardships and celebrate achievements related to the women’s daily struggles with pregnancy, loss, and relationships, as well as their search for safety, acceptance, and dignity.
- Straight Talk Posters on Fistula